- O2 discussion forum: "Disabling image compression on PAYG"
- Apple discussion board: "Is O2 using a proxy and compressing images?"
- O2 discussion forum: "iPad unable to bypass image compression"
- Apple discussion board: "Can I improve the image quality in Safari?"
- Hello! I'm Ash Matadeen blog: "Get rid of image compression on O2's network "
- kcjh's world blog: "Removing O2's Image Compression on Mobile Web - Handy for iPhone users!"
- EdAndersen.com blog: "iPhone O2 – how to fix the image compression"
- The Mobile Broadband User blog: "O2 mobile broadband compression continued"
- The Mobile Broadband User blog: "Fix for image compression on O2 mobile broadband"
- The Mobile Broadband User blog: "O2 delivers Internet via mobile broadband – but what Internet?"
- ByteMobile: O2 UK Enhances Native Browsing Capabilities of Apple iPhone with Bytemobile Web Optimization
- What's up on APRS.FI blog: O2 UK mobile users - your operator is breaking this site for you.
- 3G Mobile Phone Discussion forum (UK Only): "Image compression?"
- Ofcom: Discussion document on: Traffic Management and ‘net neutrality’
- Vice President of the European Commission Commissioner for the Digital Agenda: Address at the ARCEP Conference (L'Autorité de Régulation des Communications Electroniques et des Postes) on net neutrality
- Vision mobile blog: Boosting internet in mobile: the return of the browser proxies (mobile megatrend series)
- Sourceforge: Rules for Responsible Reformatting: A Developer Manifesto
Oh and my own...
- Stuart Roebuck blog: "Mobile Proxy Cache content modification by O2"
- Stuart Roebuck blog: "Should mobile operators be free to modify content they deliver?"
- Stuart Roebuck blog: Letter to Ronan Dunne, CEO of O2